A Better way to Formulate with Univar
Versastique™ is a multi functional material that provides customers a better way to formulate solid stick applications. These solid gels are ideal for the spectrum of mineral, synthetic and naturally derived ingredients and offer excellent performance and stability features. Univar’s technical specialists are here to help you create innovative products using the Versastique™ line or answer any questions you have. Request a sample, or Contact Us.
Key Features of Versastique™
- Versatile & compatible with a wide range of ingredients
- Provides excellent suspension and superior moisture delivery
- Stabilizes and protects actives
- Cost Effective
Versastique™ can be used in:
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
- Sun Care
Why You Should Be Formulating with Versastique™:
- Compatible with a wide variety of low polarity ingredients
- Excellent suspension properties
- Superior moisture delivery
- Stabilizes and protects your active ingredients
- Low moisture & water activity
- Resists growth & proliferation of microorganisms
- Reduces the amount of structural material required to make a stick application
- Easy to use in formulating
Efficient delivery system
Univar carries the full range of VERSASTIQUE™:
VERSASTIQUE™ SQ 40T
- A Squalane based product with superior moisture delivery and excellent suspension properties.
- Squalane is naturally derived from plant sugar and is ECOCERT approved.
- Readily biodegradable.
VERSASTIQUE™ ML 40T
- C12 – C15 Alkyl benzoate based product is compatible with a wide variety of ingredients.
- Versastique™ ML 40T is suitable for sunscreen applications.
VERSASTIQUE™ ME 40T
- Versastique™ ME 40T is a hydrogenated polyisobutene based product that stabilizes and protects your active ingredients.
- Suitable for fragrance applications.
View All Posts